Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dreams and all that stuff.

The other night I dreamed I met Barak Obama. He was having lunch at the food court of our local mall, with some advisers and a bunch of Secret Service guys. For some reason I had to return his phone book to him. Afterword, I wondered how I would talk about this. After all, it's a pretty big deal, meeting the President of the United States. In my dream, as I left the mall, I started mentally composing a blog entry. The dream blog entry began like this:


(Click to enlarge if you actually want to read it.)

Then I woke up, somewhat disappointed that I wasn't going to be able to write my awesome blog post about how I met the President. For the rest of the night I dreamed about how my meeting with Obama was just a dream not worth writing about.

But I'm blogging about it anyway. Aren't you glad?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! That post turned in on itself on so many ways, it freaked me out! I'm genuinely impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you noticed that did you? The scary part is that's all true.

    Look out for my NEXT post, which is going to contain this sentence: "You hardly ever see a talking head talking about the past in the past tense anymore."

    ReplyDelete